Monday, April 26, 2010

This week

The past week was busy fun of homework and endless test. On friday I took my physics exam which didn't go as well as I expected but rest of my weekend consisted of working on more homework and the english memoir.

when I first started the writing assignment, I thought I was going to have a hard time writing it but I was surprised because it was one of my favorite assignment so far. I guess its easier to write about something you know really well about like your life. For my assignment I also talked to my cousin on facebook about a time she told me something that wasn't true. In the end her argument was that I was gullible and therefore in a way it was ok that she lied to me. We got in a long discussion on a facebook status. It resulted in great content that I was able to use for my paper. I also thought the meeting with Julia went well because she was able to help fix my grammar and help me to develop a bigger theme.

But the rest of the week really sucks and consists of 3 tests and a project. But I think I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I guess all I can say is I just want summer to come sooner

2 comments:

  1. I think we are all gullible when someone we trust tells us something. I have been duped many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything, Aneela!! This has been my favorite assignment to read, so far, as well. A billion times more interesting than the other Assignments -- I guess you're right, people just have more to say when it comes from themselves. Pineconehead? Was that your nickname? LOL. By the way I saw Vollmer this week and we talked about you. He was saying how great you were as a student. :)

    ReplyDelete