Sunday, April 11, 2010

This weekend

This weekend started after my 9am English class where we used scholar chat which I thought was interesting but I’m not sure I would like to use it as often. After class, I went to one of friend’s dorm where we started cooking for street fair on Saturday. I ended up making curry puffs which took us a long time. After we were done making the food, I went to relay for life for MSA. In the beginning only a few people showed up so we had to forfeit a game of flag football. But later more people came so it ended up being a good night. I walked around the drill field for a few laps but ended up going back to my dorm around 12:00.

The next day I went to street fair which was really exciting. There was food from all over the world, dancing and fashion. I had never seen so many cultures in one place. When I was standing in the MSA booth I saw Julia and met her son Hamza, who was such a cutie. After the street fair I went to my dorm and my computer decided to stop working. So I spent the rest of my weekend trying to fix it with a help from another engineering student.

In the end, my computer didn’t get fixed and I barely got any homework done which really made me sad because I felt like I wasted my whole weekend. I thought this weekend was going to be really awesome because there was so much going on but it ended up getting ruined because my computer just had to break. But I still think I had fun on Friday and Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Aneela. One of my friend's computer broke this weekend too. It's really a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, sorry Aneela, hope you can find a replacement computer or something.

    ReplyDelete